The ezDAS Analyzer is a scientific decision-making support tool that supports formal and informal statistics to allow users in the client/server environment to make quick and easy decisions about their duties; various advanced analysis functions such as drill-up, drill-down, drill-across, drill-detail, page-by, data surfing, data pivoting, and dynamic calculation; and various types of time-series forecasting information.
- Provides various analysis frames.
- Powerful analysis capability that offers detailed insight into the data.
- Differentiated function that considers the special characteristics of public duties.
- Easy-to-use intuitive user interface.
- Report editing that can enhance understanding of the data.
- Easy report search.
- Simplified report design, creation, and analysis on a single console.